The Benefits/Advantages of Self Priming Non Clog Pump
Gita type 'LF' centrifugal pumps are specially designed with an exclusive mechanism for self priming action. Therefore, No foot valve is needed- no priming headache and suction lift as high as 27feetcan be achieved. Special features exclusive in Gita designed pumps are as under.
- CASING: Closed grained cast iron casing casing of volute liquid chamber, control flap valve and passages liberally designed for smooth flow and high efficiency. Wall thickness is designed for maximum working pressure.
- IMPELLER: Both open and closed type impellers are available in a choice of metallurgy. Open impales are truly and designed for high efficiency impellers are hand finished and balanced dynamically.
- SHAFT: Liberally designed shaft incorporates Gita's exclusive design technique of having maximum bearing to bearing distance in relation to bearing to impeller distance within the given parameter's to achieve minimum deflection and long trouble free service.
- BEARINGS: Deep groove antifriction ball bearings are used, selected with ample safety factor and greased for long initional working period.
- STUFFING BOX: This is extra deep, capable of taking adequate number of gland packing too prevent any possible air leakage during long operation.
- BASE PLATE:- Wherever required sturdy baseplate with machined pads are provided either for motor or engine mouthing with the pump.
- DIRECTION OF ROTATION: Standard is clockwise looking from suction side Alternative can be provided if desired.
|25 to 150 mm
|upto 150 M3/hr.
|upto 30 Mtr
|1450 & 2900