The Benefits/Advantages of Progressive Cavity High Flow Screw Pump
Progressive Cavity High Flow Screw Pumps offer several benefits and advantages in various industrial applications. Here are some key advantages:
- DESIGN & OPERATING PRINCIPLES: The Gita progressing cavity screw pump is valveless positive displacement pump. The main pumping elements are rotating screw (rotor) of circular cross section and in the form of helically wound single pitch screw. The stator has twice the pitch length of the rotor. As a result closed cavities are formed between the two pumping elements, in which the pumped material is transported continuously in a axial direction with every revolution of the rotor in the stator.
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION:- Gita type 'BD' screw pumps are available in a wide variety of materials of construction, to suite individual customer requirement and as per characteristics of the pumped liquid. Standard materials of construction are as under:
- ROTOR: En steel duly heat treated, hard chrome plated and AISI-304, AISI-316, hard chrome plated and other highly alloyed steels.
- STATOR: Steel pipe bonded inside with high grade natural rubber, neoprene, viton nitrile and silicone etc.
- HOUSING: Closed grained grey cast iron, rubber FRP lined or in AISI 304, AISI 316, hastelloy and other special alloys.
|2" to 12"
|upto 200 M3/hr.
|up to 12 bar
|up to 500