The Benefits/Advantages of Centrifugal Pump with closed Impeller
Centrifugal pumps with closed impellers offer several benefits and advantages in various applications. Here are some key advantages:
- DESIGN FEATURES: Gita 'CD' Type pumps are end suction, backpull out horizontal shaft design manufactured as per din-24255.
- CASING: Centerline discharge, selfventing high efficiency volute type, having integrally cast suction and delivery nozzle as well as supporting feet.
- IMPELLER: Fully enclosed type, dynamically balanced impeller is designed to give high efficiency requiring low NPSH. Hydraulic balancing is done providing back vanes and balancing holes close to HUB.
- SHAFT: Liberally designed shaft is supported on Deep groove ball bearing lubricated by oil.
- SHAFT SEAL: Standard pumps are supplied with conventional packing type stuffing box. Mechanical seal with flushing liquid connection is optional. Water cooling can be provided for high temperature liquids.
- FLANGES: Drilling in flanges is provided as per Din, 2533/Din-2543/15,BS, ASA or ANSI as per customer's requirement.
- MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION: Pumps are available in C.I., Bronze, Stainless Steel or a combination of these and other special metals.
- INTERCHANGEABILITY: Considerable saving is made in spare parts inventory by using Gita 'CD' pumps. There are only 5 to 6 bearing bracket sub-assemblies to cover 40 models.
|32 to 300mm
|upto 1000 M3/hr.
|upto 150 Mtr
|1450 to 2900
|-30 degree to +300